ENTEKS commitment to employee health and safety is reflected throughout our company and in our day to day business. We believe health and safety promotion for our employees and their families is a moral obligation. Our commitment to health and safety is reflected in:
- Our company core values.
- ENTEK hiring and orientation process.
Many years ago, ENTEK developed a “Work Safe” Incentive Program that encourages and rewards safe work habits by all ENTEK associates.
- Well versed on the current safety requirements issued by OSHA and WISHA.
- Implementation of a “10-Point Fall Protection Program” and an initiation safety walk-through for each worker, at the beginning of all ENTEK CORPORATION projects.
- We have an involved and active Safety Committee that recommends and assists in the implementation of safety strategies both on the job site and in the work environment at our office and warehouse facilities.
- Stringent and rigorous regulatory testing and training.
- Weekly job and safety hazard specific education.
ENTEK CORPORATION was recently honored with the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) NATIONAL SAFETY AWARD for firms over 50 employees and has been recognized for many years by the Association of Builder and Contractors (ABC) for their National STEP Award Program as a Gold honoree.
ENTEK was the winner of the very first ACCA’s Safety Excellence Award – the HVACR industry’s most prestigious recognition for contractors who are dedicated to safe workplaces. ACCA is the nation’s largest association of indoor environmental systems professionals. We have also been recognized for many years by the Association of Builder and Contractors (ABC)for their National STEP Award Program as a Gold honoree.
ENTEK is the leading, locally owned Heating and Air Conditioning Company.
For Fast Service Call
Or call any location: